Who are Missouri Team Beef members?
The Missouri Team Beef consists of runners from across Missouri who all have two things in common:
- They know the importance of incorporating lean beef into their active lives.
- They are passionate about spreading the message about healthy beef to other athletes, families, friends and anyone else they encounter.
MBIC Team Beef Benefits
- A Team Beef jersey will be provided to you or you will be given a voucher to our Team Beef Store to purchase a Team Beef jersey of your choosing.
- Race reimbursement (details listed below).
- Support and encouragement from your fellow Team Beef members.
MBIC Team Beef Requirements
All Team Beef members are required to:
- Attend at least one webinar or live training per year. (Dates for live trainings will coincide with races that MBIC attends).
- Wear their Team Beef jersey to all races they wish to be reimbursed for.
- Eat beef and be willing to advocate for the benefits of beef in the diet of an athlete as well as others.
- Submit race reimbursements within 30 days of race.
How does reimbursement work?
Below you will see that races will be capped at set amounts:
- 5K, 10K, 15K - $25
- 1/2 Marathon - $50
- Full Marathon & Longer - $75
If you have received your MBA certificate within the last 3 years and can provide documentation that you have "graduated" you will be eligible to receive reimbursement up to $200 for Fiscal Year 2021. If you have not received your MBA and/or cannot provide documentation that you have "graduated" then you will be eligible to receive up to $100 for Fiscal Year 2021.
All reimbursements must be submitted within 30 days of race completion to be eligible for reimbursement.
Application Process for FY21
We will be accepting applications until September 4th, 2020.
You will be notified by October 2nd, 2020 if you have been accepted for FY21.
Current Members of Missouri Team Beef
Get access to forms and additional resources to enhance your Team Beef experience.